Reminder: Symposium Parking and Dining
Presidents Day Parking and Dining Update
On Presidents Day, Monday, Feb. 17, W&J will host two major events on campus: The Third Annual Symposium on Democracy and the Admission Office’s Presidents Day Open House.
To accommodate the influx of guests on campus, we have made alternate parking arrangements for the day. These will be in effect from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Feb. 17.
- Parking arrangements for current W&J students will not change.
- Library Lots 1 and 2: Reserved for Admission guests attending the Presidents Day Open House.
- The Burnett Center Lot: Reserved for Symposium speakers and lecturers.
- The Visitors Lot on Chestnut Street (the former O’Reilly Auto Parts store): Available for community guests.
- The lower lot of the Church of the Covenant will be available for community guests. Please park only in the lower lot; the upper lot will be in use by the church.
- Grant Lot (Facilities Lot): W&J employees can park as usual in this lot.
All Parking meters are free on President’s Day and those on the perimeter of campus can be used by Symposium guests and campus visitors.
All on-campus dining venues will have normal hours of operation on Presidents Day.
Questions can be directed to the Office of Campus & Public Safety at 724-223-6032 or x6032. Symposium on Democracy events are open to all members of campus, and a full schedule is available here.
Funding for the Symposium on Democracy is generously provided by the Guy Woodward, Jr. Foundation.